Have you noticed if you look round that there is An abundance of practically everything you desire
An abundance of opportunities?
An abundance of the life you want?
An abundant resources, courses, tools?
I’d be a fool to say I wasn’t blind for years and haven’t seen this abundance.
So, how come if there is so much of the abundance of practically everything you still get to live the life you imagined for yourself?
It’s not that a there is a lack of things, the only lack that does exist, lives in your head.
How come two persons can read the same book, or attend the same course, and one person ‘makes it’ other one doesn’t?
What I found out it what’s keeping you from achieving what you want is the mindset, poisoning mindset..
Here are the ones I found to be most poisoning:
– Comparing yourself with others – everyone started at the same point, everyone was once a beginner.
Comparing yourself with others is quick and sure way to achieve nothing and feel like shit all the time.
– I’m not good enough a.k.a. I don’t deserve it – this one is based on a guilt, meaning you thing you’ve done something so bad in life you’re now worthy of having what you desire
A lot of bull – you’re alive and feeling guilty already shows you k you might have screwed up so you want to make things better
And that’s why you are good enough.
– “What will happen if I fail?” – if you look around in most things in life you will ’fail’.
Yes, it happens on a daily basis on many levels.
Only you don’t care about those things.
There is no failure, only feedback.
Focus on making thing better, and you can only do that if you know what haven’t worked out so far.
– Overthinking – so called ‘what ifs’… it leads to procrastination, and procrastination leads to frustrations and ‘I’m not good enough’
Buy yourself a pair of Nike shoes and wear them everyday so you can see their logo “Just do it”
When doing it’s important to focus on ‘doing’ not results…you’ll fix those later.
– Victim mentality – thinking life happens to you and you have no control over it.
If you want control of it, take full responsibility for it and there you go.
It’s hard. Most people don’t do it, but if you do, the rewards are awesome.
– New shiny object syndrome – look, human have figured out humans.
Go deeper on things you have, read the same book 10x time then you’ll see a whole new dimension to it.
It’s about understanding how things work in its core not non surface.
It’s no secret anymore that the only thing holding you back is your mindset, not something else.
Been there, done that – you can say, I had all of those crap midsts before.
With some I still battle today…
That’s why with the Magic Calendar program you get, to what I believe, the best mindsets to get rid of poisoning ones: